Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Common test week 23 to 27 june

I Roar this week :)

ah yo ah yo.. Monday just finish maths paper.. wanted to study on Tuesday for robotics paper de, but end up talking non-stop with serlin, weihan and wooyang. we were studying at suntec's mac. the environment there was not bad. nice interior design plus most importantly got air con!! now adays weather getting hotter, buay tahan. we started studying around 2pm after lunch. and i shared my 'story' about that idiot who deleted my blog bla bla bla (if respond is good, then i ll blog on it) with wooyang. in between, weihan suggested to play a prank on weiwen.. super lame and super gay.. wooyang and weihan composed a text message together. saying: 'hey wen, thanks for being my friend for this two years. actually the reason i broke up with my girlfriend is because of you. i really like you alot. i will be holding my breath til you reply. then weiwen straight away call over.. haha.. all can't stop laughing.. especially wooyang, laugh continuously for like 10mins.. madness!! anyway studied half way, wooyang suggested to go Starbucks and study there. haha.. end up, just drunk one cup of caramel frapp then when walk walk at Bugis. saw Levis watch at OG having 10% discount leh.. decided to starve and start saving for it liao.. really cool lo.. and i'm a late majority. in marketing means.. doesn't follow trend de.. haha.. after people finish that trend then follow.. budden i don't usually go for trendy watches, just wanna find a simple and hip one.. haha..

Isn't this cool?

just finish robotics and marketing paper today.. one word.. die! all don't know how to do sia.. zzz
who can help me? uncle ray don't care about me liao :( no one can help me liao.. tomorrow still having mechanical design paper, followed by Friday, thermofluid paper... maybe going unwind with anterine and minzhui.. movie session.. anterine that dog, wanna watch don't know what 10promises to my dog.. lol.. ant! take mirror, can see the dog le what.. haha. if never watch movie, then go ktv-ing with wooyang and serlin.. sorry, wooyang and serlin! anterine already 'book' me in advance liao. so next time make appointment earlier with me OK. heehee..










alright, now let me share some other interesting photos with all of you :)





Picture 1


well, spotted this ad outside a tuition centre.. make a guess, this little boy boy look like who? from our class, C4 :)


hint: he love Man U alot alot de




















Answer



answer: jacky!! i asked everybody in my class, whether they can tell is who anot or look most alike with someone from our class. all first one to guess is jacky lo.. this ku niang face boy!! trying to eat me... again =.=



Picture 2

spotted this cool pair of couple at orchard road. look closely at the girlfriend's hair!
boyfriend's? not advisable to see directly with bare eyes.. your eyes will go blind!!! shiny~



Picture 3


hey hey!! your favourite curry worshipper, caught holding hand together inside parkway parade shopping centre!! didn't know they are also influence by the western.. to get themselves involve in some gay (means happy as well) business!! yeah yeah yeah~ (some say it symbolise brotherhood)

ps: thank you you.. ah fu!

that's all folks.. wish me luck for my paper tomorrow!!!!


IceQueen♥ Dreams will take you there

My playground