Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally can have a good rest

today was the last day of our common test. struggled through man! all the 5 module paper was really tough. tougher than previous sem de lo. i really need all my luck to get through this man. hope everyone will get the same standard of marks and then the marker will moderate the marks. and then i will eventually pass!!! (evil laugh) but, too much of a fat hope la, gotta buck up for the next coming one. this time round, no more chalet OK!!! serlin can don't need psycho me, i have made up my mind. haha.



after the thermofluid paper, went for late lunch at kou fu. at first only serlin and me. after awhile cy and his C2 classmate joined us for lunch too. just merely next to our table la, nothing much to talk to cy. keep calling me fat. although i still can laugh at this joke in front of all la, but still don't enjoy the feeling of being criticise in front of everyone. i know what to do la, exercise more and don't skip ' the ultimately, one week one time frisbee-ing training'. bring out the dog in you! heehee



eating half way, saw our C4 classmate walk pass outside and invited them to join us for lunch too. surprisingly, alot of them still haven go home.. especially that hecker. make me lost my appetite. already make hint liao still don't want to scram off. i said 'wa liao eh, why still don't want to go home sia, can don't sit within my eye area anot' but think he never hear la.. i just merely want to say out, he heard it or not is his business. after awhile realise C1 was also having lunch at there. si bei suay sia. among all, they are the most notorious class. always make childish comment during lecture, although sometime quite funny. but they sabotage me once! during robotics lecture.. eric say he will ask people who wear black/white to answer question for that lesson. then C1 people make noise and point at me from the back. when eric asked me to answer, i said 'but i'm not wearing black/white what'.. then he say 'but the rest want you to answer' =.= i still remember, it was a true/false type of question.. and out of no choice, i have to make a wild guess which ended up to be incorrect. make me lost face.. zzz


went home after lunch while the rest went plaza singapura to watch movie. wanted to watch 10 promises to my dog de, with anterine and minzhui, but was broke la, after the facial thing.. imagine around 1k after adding gst.. ah yo heartache :( sad


wish me luck for my common test!!! worth 40%. going off for my rest liao. tomorrow still gotta work at 230. earn more $$. goodnight!



IceQueen♥ Dreams will take you there

My playground