Thursday, August 7, 2008

Better off alone

hello readers :) i have been quite a good girl today. heehee. i woke up around 11 plus. and went out around 12 plus. walked to kallang mac to study. found a spot and settled there for my revision. erm, wanna take this chance to apologise to anterine, wooyang and serlin. rejected their offer to study together. i know myself very well. if study with friends confirm will talk one. not scare they talk to me is scare i ll talk to them. unless you tie me up on the chair and tape my mouth. if not, i m so gonna affect you guys. and since it's 2 paper tomorrow, the more concentration i need. gomenasai :) anyway, revision was done around 3 plus. realise my fringes has grown long, i need a hair clip! the one i usually had is spoilt long time ago. and i also need a file to organise my notes. went to parkway parade shopping centre. bought my stuff and headed home. chiang chaing!! here im :)

updates for u guys:



my very first balloon sculpture :) can you figure out what this is? (was given to hong hong after that)



who let the DOG out.... can you tell which part is head which part is leg etc etc?


my coach, serlin!!! thanks for introducing me to adrain(manager) and thanks for teaching me how to make balloon sculpture. how many night u want? i send selvam over!! heehee :DD



there you have it, cy and muks.. initially. wanted to study together for marketing.. in the end~ haha.. the balloon in cy's 'erhem' is a sword!! cool?



ah yo~ keith(in blue) one person drunk 5 cans of green tea.. haha.. still play Nintendo, so aqua lo.. cy also another aqua, play pink colour psp. haha..



if you wish to be beautiful, you will be beautiful!!
Asiense Shampoo is specially formulated for Asian hair!! trust Asience :)


spotted this at suntec city!! so cool right? want a ride?
no la, the security ah pek won't allow you to do so.. haha



overweight/acceptable/underweight.. hahaha.. agree?
im so proud of my fat face... NOT :(




IceQueen♥ Dreams will take you there

My playground