Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pocketful of Sunshine

this is anterine and me, accompany her for her haircut at yishun.. nice?

serlin and anterine :) everyone said serlin really look like small kids after her hair cut lo~ hahaha.. hope albin will like it... don't lie!!! heehee~


whee hu~ went to this bar located at suntec, it's call Harry's Bar..(the service there = zero star!! no wonder never collect any service charge from us)



a list of martini to chose.. i won't get drunk one, so don't worry.. haha




we ordered 2 mango tango(in yellow) and 1 sour power(in green)





cheers~ from left to right, anterine, esther and me :)






this was my second glass.. it's call 'only the good die young'
i disagree, cause im still alive leh~ lalala.. touching wood..







chiang chiang. this was my 3rd glass. it's the best... and it's call 'water' heehee..

on the way home~ esther, me and anterine again.. haha. don't see esther's face like so calm, she wasn't in the state of mind at all lo.. got super high after drinking~ idiot =.=

im not drunk la~ just posing for fun.. heehee


you can only see me in this picture :) and i don't care.. lalala




IceQueen♥ Dreams will take you there

My playground