Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love Game


"We ignore the ones who adore us and adore the ones who ignore us"

yesterday while browsing through some sites that provide sad quotes, this particular quote caught my eyes cos it's so much like what i've been telling people when they often have doubts like "why don't you have a single boyfriend?". It's so true, what are your thoughts about it, or personal experiences related to this?



there was once i watched this hongkong romance movie about some love issue from women and men (recorded on valentines day) i can't really remember the details, not even the title. but there is this scene that i remembered very clearly when the actress went to find the actor(after he gave up and left) who she had never treated faithfully despite his good character etc etc.

she seek for forgiveness and said this to the guy "to me, i always see love as some kind of game. when i realise that this guy could like me, i try all ways to make him fall in love with me and when that guy eventually falls for me, i find that the game was bored/not fun and decide it was 'game over'. so i'll reject and look for other challenges. this goes on and on because i did not know how to trust anybody or anyone." i actually cried after hearing the actress's confession, because it made me realise im always doing this too, subconsciously i may have treated love like a game too. im not sure when it's going to stop, i can't control myself at times. so people around who liked me end up getting hurt by me and i end up getting hurt by the one i liked too.

songs like 'the one you love' by glenn frey can also describe my view too.. there's a phrase that goes "are you gonna stay with the one who loves you or are you going back to the one you love?" and also 'love is just a game' by the magic numbers.. there's a paragraph that goes "Love is just a game Broken all the same And I will get over you Love is just a lie Happens all the time Swear I know this much is true" they are really nice songs though :)

i wish i could get some really helpful advices


我努力往前奔跑直到天涯海角
却发现还到不了


IceQueen♥ i just knew too much

My playground