Monday, August 3, 2009

monday yellow+green~


hahaha, just when i thought of what to type for my title of this post i thought of people always say 'monday blues' so i wanna make it a little different by saying monday yellow+green. and right after i typed and scroll down to this photo above, i realised the colour of clothes on the two kids, one wearing yellow and the other wearing green. is it pure coincidence or subconsciously i already knew/saw but was too bored to note =.=

oh ya, coming friday planning to go for garget hunt at expo. Harvey Norman are having 'explosive' sale!! for those who don't know it's until sunday only, open from 11 to 9 for public :)

i will be hunting for this black/white philips portable dvd player :)
it's a gift for myself after 12weeks of iap :P


ps:yahooo~ can watch all the drama/movie/etc that i've missed out xD
don't leave me high don't leave me dry

IceQueen♥ i just knew too much

My playground