Wednesday, August 5, 2009

update on saturday

updates on saturday night out with esther, anterine and minzhui! initially just wanna pay a visit to ant and esther at their workplace, suntec city. after sending esther to cityhall mrt station there, i suggested to go for a drink so the rest of us got our headset to paulaner @ marina square ;) previously, i mentioned about some bars at CHIJMES right, that's my second favourite place to hang out. and this paulaner, can say it's was my first decent 'beer-trip' after 18years old HAHA~ friends and i like the place very much. good beer, good atmosphere, good staff plus excellent live band!! :) so it's my ultimate choice of pub to chill-out for beer :D say yes to beer lovers~

while waiting for them to knock off from work :)


anyway today, 1 august 2009 was my last day of work @ kai. [started working since 5 may 2007] decided that its time to make good use of MY SATURDAY! and since i've help my friend/boss for more than two years should be enough already man. like.. c'mon! saturday let's have fun instead of being miser worker for money :( [ps: every sunday still working for fourskin as usual] and look... O.O just how much weight i've put on!! OMG!! gonna start making trim and fit plan on my saturday :) jogging/swimming/cycling/sentosa-ing/whatever 'loser' exercises... or maybe picking up squash if i have extra cash :P

suggested to take a group photo after they knocked off from work~ :)
from left to right, anterine, me and esther~ :):):)


initially settled down inside the pub, though there was good singer and music but was too noisy for us to chat so we shifted out...
minzhui, me and ant :):):) good friend since loong looong time ago~

alright, we were just acting tipsy but we weren't drunk at all! had something light,bacardi rum~ i think 95% of it was coke, only 5% bacardi.. that's why it looked more like coke.. life tastes good~ =.=


so.. what supp for the following saturday? for those who missed out my msn pm:
8 of august = sentosa [notice for all bitch baller] :D
hope to gather all my long lost bitches :))



IceQueen♥ i just knew too much

My playground