Friday, August 8, 2008

Alls Good

hello readers!! huat supp man!! today is 080808 a very huat day, have you bought your 4DDDD? heehee :D just ended 2 paper today!! whee hu~ gotta prepare for another 3 paper!! super stress, no senior to teach me this time round. sad to say, im on my own :( unless any kind soul willing to tutor me this lazy student who never fails to do last minute revision. burn midnight oil away~ hahaha..
wooyang told me something today.. he said 'sally, if you are more gentle abit, sure got alot of guys like you, serious' hahaha.. totally flattened by his words. who can teach me? i don't know why i can't seems to change better. wooyang also said, once you found the right one, you are willing to make sacrifices for that guy. it's just my character already.. what to do? :( who can intro me, guys that are very understanding? hahaha~
IceQueen♥ Dreams will take you there

My playground