Saturday, August 9, 2008

wa la~

hello readers!! first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! hope all of you had a wonderful national day!! mine was alright, at least didn't overslept on bus today.. which i nearly did.. took bus 15 from pasir ris, all the way to parkway just to switch bus. during the bus journey. i only open my eyes like.. 3 times.. 1st time, the person sitting behind me, hit until my head, accidentally. he apologised. was too tired to care anyway. then shut my eyes again. 2nd time, saw a bangala sitting beside me. shut back of course. 3rd time, bangala was gone and parkway is here. whee hu~ luckily got alot of people alight.. so i manage to alight at the stop i want to, in time. if not... the bus will loop at amber there then head back pasir ris i think.. not very sure of the bus route. haha. and while walking back home, nearly step onto dog shit lo! heaven is really on my side!! and today, during work.. 2 free hugs :DD from 2 Caucasian girl(lucky they never kiss me, i ll probably slap them, haha). my duty today was at foam pit. when it was around 6plus, we have to start clearing people and call it a day. so, i whistle and there they start to leave. the group of Caucasians girls was the last few to leave. then 1 came up to me with wide opened arms. i just stood there and let her hug....zzz.. how to push her away sia.. and right after her was her friend. 1st one hugged from the front, 2nd one hugged from the side. and the 1st girl went into the pit again and i can hear her saying 'where is the guy' .. and it was ventri, she was looking for. same thing she did to me, wide opened arms... she hugged my male colleague. whee hu~ wish you were here.. or working here? then i teased ventri all the way after that incident. i said, the Caucasian girl must be blind or retard to have done such foolish action. hahahaha. he keep saying that was nothing la, hug only ma. then i keep teasing him 'wa la, happy all day long, tonight cannot sleep liao.. hug hug love love' hahahaha..



we met a few classmates from NYP.. guess who?



there you have it! albin and jobin caught alive at wild wild wet! that makes serlin's day!! but very disappointed, they never wear those tight fitting trunks. hahaha. to serlin : love is in the air~ (the uniform im wearing was just a temporarily one, after 1 month probation will change to what serlin is wearing, nicer?)






this is call slide up! that's the best thing you can expect from wild wild wet. one of my favourite ride too. the feeling u get = jumping building. 跳楼 understand?





this is call tsunami! i seriously hate the title. because im sure some people out there are still in grief of what happened. and it's not funny at all to name the pool tsunami. pardon me for working at such environment.





heri and me :) i think the idea of using floats as background was not bad right? i have shown my affection for Singapore, have you? wahaha




last but not least, this is ugly sally in pj. scary enough? let me be your endless nightmare. haha :P GOOD NIGHT


Love me for me
And not for someone that I would never be
Cause what you get is what you see
And I can’t be any more than what I am
Love me for me or don’t love me
I love you for you. So love me for me

IceQueen♥ Dreams will take you there

My playground